Skip to main content

She DID It!











 TWHS Graduation was AMAZING!  It was hot and crowded, but still so special!  I am so proud of this girl and all she has accomplished.  She blows me away every single day with her brains, beauty and heart of gold.  It is so cliché to say she will change the world . . . but she will.  I guarantee it!  Congrats to our 2023 TWHS top 10% capstone graduate!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kinder Graduate

 How did we get here?  He is SO big!  And this young man makes us proud every single day.  He makes the world a better place by working hard, being kind, being funny, and loving his Momma like nobody else can!  I am so excited to see what first grade brings for our guy!

Sad News

D and C, miscarriage, molar pregnancy, lethal . . . words I did not want to hear at the doctor today. She did say there is a very small chance that in a week a heartbeat will show up and things will progress normally, but not to count on it. She already scheduled me for surgery, so it doesn't look good. Just keep us in your prayers.

New Shirt

Well, I guess the shirt says it all. Nixon is going to be a big sister and she is really excited! Shocked? I was!! I would love to tell you how far along I am, but seeing as how I went to the doctor to have my thyroid checked, I didn't exactly expect to get news of being pregnant. I go to the doc on Tuesday and will know more then. In the mean time, keep the new project in your prayers.